Opening date: January 18, 2021 Occupancy Level: Staff
Closing date: February 7, 2021 Status: Trainee
The AccelByte Fresh Graduate Program is a 4-month intensive training program provided for Computer Science or Engineering Informatics students from Indonesia in the following areas:
- Front End (ReactJS)
- Back End (Java)
- Back End (Golang)
- Software Development Engineer (C++)
- Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
As a Trainee, You will have the opportunity to have intensive, hands-on learning in your area of interest. The 4-month training program is provided as a learning platform to interact with our engineers and with our materials. During this program, we will assess your ability and possibly offer you a full-time position at AccelByte!
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Have fundamental knowledge with at least one of the following programming languages: ReactJS, Java, Golang, or C++
- English speaking and writing proficiency
- Deep interest in game development
- Able to join the training program full time, 8 hours / day for 4 months
- Monthly allowance will be provided
- Laptop, screen, keyboard and other work related equipment will be provided
- Work From Home
- Relocation package (if relocating is needed after the pandemic)
- The opportunity to be a full time employee at AccelByte
- In the 1st month, you will gain general knowledge and begin a deep dive into the technical overview of the position itself. You’ll be mentored by our professional engineering team.
- In the 2nd month, you will handle tasks with mentoring from our professional engineering team.
- During the 3rd and 4th months, you will be expected to handle tasks intensively, grow together with the team, have deep interactions with the team as you encounter challenges, and feel the positive team support.